Study: Hummer Drivers Get Five Times as Many Tickets as the National Average Drivers of the similarly bloated Tahoe and Suburban got among the fewest, with the least tickets going to drivers of the Jaguar XJ.[Consumer Reports Cars]
By alexchasick October 6, 2009
- behind the numbers 3 Things We’ve Learned About How Demographics, Credit Scores & Marital Status Affect Your Car Insurance Rates
- Another Day Another Recall General Motors Recalls Nearly 200,000 Hummers Because They Shouldn’t Just Catch On Fire
- pay attention Study: Car Infotainment Systems Remain A Distraction, Despite Voice Command Functions
- unsafe at any feed Driver Ticketed For Eating McDonald’s While Driving
- driving the dream How Many Fares Do I Need To Pick Up To Make A Living As An Uber Or Lyft Driver?