Study: Hummer Drivers Get Five Times as Many Tickets as the National Average Drivers of the similarly bloated Tahoe and Suburban got among the fewest, with the least tickets going to drivers of the Jaguar XJ.[Consumer Reports Cars]
By alexchasick October 6, 2009
- behind the numbers 3 Things We’ve Learned About How Demographics, Credit Scores & Marital Status Affect Your Car Insurance Rates
- pay attention Study: Car Infotainment Systems Remain A Distraction, Despite Voice Command Functions
- unsafe at any feed Driver Ticketed For Eating McDonald’s While Driving
- the roving eye Dash Cams: Coming To A Dashboard Near You
- sending an s.o.s. Why Can’t I Reach A Live Human Being At Uber When I Need To?