If you’re still floundering when it comes to paying off debt, here’s a great starting place for you. The blog DoughRoller has listed 23 ways to get started on freeing yourself from debt, along with lots of links to tools and other articles or websites that can help.
23 Tips On How To Pay Down Your Debt
By cwalters September 21, 2009
More From Consumerist
- John Oliver Buys $15M In Medical Debt, Then Forgives It
- What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- What You Need To Know About New Rules Allowing Debt Collection Robocalls From Feds
- New Rules Aim To Rein In Predatory Payday Lending, But Will They Work?
- Sorry, Class Of 2015: You Will Have To Be At Least 75 Before You Can Retire, Study Says