If you’re still floundering when it comes to paying off debt, here’s a great starting place for you. The blog DoughRoller has listed 23 ways to get started on freeing yourself from debt, along with lots of links to tools and other articles or websites that can help.
23 Tips On How To Pay Down Your Debt
By cwalters September 21, 2009
- what's a bill? How To Not Suck At Making The Transition From School To The Real World
- how to not suck 10 Ways To Not Suck At Spending Your Tax Refund
- what's the catch? Is ActiveHours A True Payday Alternative Or Just Another Too-Good-To-Be-True Letdown?
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- you are forgiven John Oliver Buys $15M In Medical Debt, Then Forgives It