If you’re still floundering when it comes to paying off debt, here’s a great starting place for you. The blog DoughRoller has listed 23 ways to get started on freeing yourself from debt, along with lots of links to tools and other articles or websites that can help.
23 Tips On How To Pay Down Your Debt
By cwalters September 21, 2009
More From Consumerist
- John Oliver Buys $15M In Medical Debt, Then Forgives It
- What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- Countless Consumers Are Paying Off Someone Else’s Debt Because Of Default Judgments
- Nearly 80% Of Americans Hold Some Form Of Debt, But It Isn’t Always Bad
- New Rules Aim To Rein In Predatory Payday Lending, But Will They Work?