Waste Less, Save More A few months back, Consumer Reports ran some tests to see how much toothpaste, shampoo, condiments, and other products we waste because the product is coating the container or otherwise inaccessible. Turns out, we throw a lot of it away. Now CR’s Tightwad Tod offers his tips for getting that last little bit of translucent crusty goodness out of the mayonnaise jar. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick September 17, 2009
- shrink ray Mustard Shrink Ray Squeezes Out An Ounce From Redesigned Bottle
- how to not suck From Bread Crumbs To Worcestershire Sauce: How Long Will All That Stuff In Your Pantry Last?
- spoilage wars Keep Your Herbs Moist, Your Spices Away From The Stove, And Other Food Storage Tips
- mayouroboros Hampton Creek Sent Out Undercover Shoppers To Buy Up Its Mayo, Ask Stores About It
- what's in a name? Hampton Creek: FDA Grants Condiment Dispensation, Eggless “Just Mayo” Can Keep Its Name