Waste Less, Save More A few months back, Consumer Reports ran some tests to see how much toothpaste, shampoo, condiments, and other products we waste because the product is coating the container or otherwise inaccessible. Turns out, we throw a lot of it away. Now CR’s Tightwad Tod offers his tips for getting that last little bit of translucent crusty goodness out of the mayonnaise jar. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick September 17, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Mustard Shrink Ray Squeezes Out An Ounce From Redesigned Bottle
- Hampton Creek Sent Out Undercover Shoppers To Buy Up Its Mayo, Ask Stores About It
- Hampton Creek: FDA Grants Condiment Dispensation, Eggless “Just Mayo” Can Keep Its Name
- Kids’ Concepts For Fuel-Efficient Cars Aren’t Beyond Belief
- Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?