If you want to keep access to your Consumerist commenter login, it’s a good idea to update your profile with a valid email address. Sometime this fall we will transition to a new blogging platform and we will need to email everyone new passwords to migrate them over. So go into your Consumerist profile and make sure there’s a working email in there. Just click “profile” at the top right of the page, then “edit my profile,” plug your email address in, hit update, and you’re done.
Like Your Commenter Name? Feed Us Your Email Address
By Ben Popken September 15, 2009
- Another Day Another Hack Amazon’s Streaming Gaming Service Twitch Says It Might Be The Latest Victim Of A Data Breach
- But Why? Why Was My Netflix Account Commandeered From Ecuador?
- penultimatepass LastPass Asks Users To Update Master Password After “Suspicious Activity”
- same thing we do every night pinky Facebook’s Big New Plan: Fewer Passwords, More Robots
- password protected Toys ‘R’ Us Says Rewards Accounts Being Attacked Using Data Stolen Elsewhere