If you want to keep access to your Consumerist commenter login, it’s a good idea to update your profile with a valid email address. Sometime this fall we will transition to a new blogging platform and we will need to email everyone new passwords to migrate them over. So go into your Consumerist profile and make sure there’s a working email in there. Just click “profile” at the top right of the page, then “edit my profile,” plug your email address in, hit update, and you’re done.
Like Your Commenter Name? Feed Us Your Email Address
By Ben Popken September 15, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Why Was My Netflix Account Commandeered From Ecuador?
- 6 Odd Things That Happened That Got My Netflix Account Canceled By A Stranger
- Walmart Customers Report Barrage Of Password Reset Requests
- Facebook’s Big New Plan: Fewer Passwords, More Robots
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?