If you want to keep access to your Consumerist commenter login, it’s a good idea to update your profile with a valid email address. Sometime this fall we will transition to a new blogging platform and we will need to email everyone new passwords to migrate them over. So go into your Consumerist profile and make sure there’s a working email in there. Just click “profile” at the top right of the page, then “edit my profile,” plug your email address in, hit update, and you’re done.
Like Your Commenter Name? Feed Us Your Email Address
By Ben Popken September 15, 2009
- we barely knew ye Facebook Quietly Retires That Email Service You Probably Forgot Even Existed
- But Why? Why Was My Netflix Account Commandeered From Ecuador?
- what now 6 Odd Things That Happened That Got My Netflix Account Canceled By A Stranger
- i feel naked Starbucks Admits That Its iPhone Mobile Payment App Stores Unencrypted Personal Info
- do i know you? Non-Target Customers Wondering How Target Got Contact Info To Send Email About Hack