@citking: Sandals in Ocho Rios was wonderful, but I would suggest going to a travel agent who specializes in Sandals resorts as 1) They know all of the resorts and can help to pick the right property to match your personal interests and what you want to do while on site, and 2) because they send so many customers to the resorts, they can often get you free upgrades in your room or extra perks (if the hotel has a vacancy at that room level).
- travel transparency Hotels Harm Consumers By Not Including ‘Resort Fees’ In Room Rates
- giving out freebies Hotels Offering Perks To Sway Guests Away From Third Party Booking Sites
- vacation 6 Things Your All-Inclusive Vacation Might Not Include
- For All Your Travel Needs? Amazon Reportedly Launching Hotel Booking Site In 2015
- travel transparency Should Hotels Be Required To Include Mandatory “Resort Fees” In Published Room Rates?