@citking: Sandals in Ocho Rios was wonderful, but I would suggest going to a travel agent who specializes in Sandals resorts as 1) They know all of the resorts and can help to pick the right property to match your personal interests and what you want to do while on site, and 2) because they send so many customers to the resorts, they can often get you free upgrades in your room or extra perks (if the hotel has a vacancy at that room level).
- giving out freebies Hotels Offering Perks To Sway Guests Away From Third Party Booking Sites
- travel transparency Hotels Harm Consumers By Not Including ‘Resort Fees’ In Room Rates
- pros and cons This Year Will Bring Plenty Of Free Hotel WiFi, But Beware New Cancellation Policies
- For All Your Travel Needs? Amazon Reportedly Launching Hotel Booking Site In 2015
- Hotel Stays Of The Future The End Is Nigh For Room Keys At Hilton-Operated Hotels