@citking: Sandals in Ocho Rios was wonderful, but I would suggest going to a travel agent who specializes in Sandals resorts as 1) They know all of the resorts and can help to pick the right property to match your personal interests and what you want to do while on site, and 2) because they send so many customers to the resorts, they can often get you free upgrades in your room or extra perks (if the hotel has a vacancy at that room level).
- giving out freebies Hotels Offering Perks To Sway Guests Away From Third Party Booking Sites
- perk alert Hyatt Offering 10% Discount To Loyalty Members Who Book Their Stay Directly
- a simmering feud Marriott Preparing To Battle Expedia, Priceline With New Starwood Assets
- Where to stay in cuba Airbnb Proves To Be A Formidable Rival For Hotels Looking To Expand To Cuba
- it's all bundled now United Airlines Creates “Essentials,” “Enhanced” Bundles For Extra Legroom, Checked Bags