If you’re an E*TRADE customer who lives in California, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, or Washington, you may be eligible for a class action settlement regarding the undisclosed recording of phone calls. The deadline to file your claim form is September 25, 2009. [Settlement site]
- price fixing Reminder: Get $10 For Your Long-Gone Computer In Optical Drive Class Action
- clinically proven You Could Be Eligible For These Class Actions And Not Even Know It
- malk: now with vitamin r Big Dairy Settles Claim It Killed Cows To Keep Milk Prices Up; Are You Due A Piece Of $52M?
- tuna-based currency Don’t Forget: Starkist Tuna Lawsuit Deadline Is Friday, November 20
- tuna-based currency Starkist Class Action Settlement Means Customers Get $25 In Cash Or $50 In Tuna