If you’re an E*TRADE customer who lives in California, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, or Washington, you may be eligible for a class action settlement regarding the undisclosed recording of phone calls. The deadline to file your claim form is September 25, 2009. [Settlement site]
More From Consumerist
- Big Dairy Settles Claim It Killed Cows To Keep Milk Prices Up; Are You Due A Piece Of $52M?
- Don’t Forget: Starkist Tuna Lawsuit Deadline Is Friday, November 20
- You’ve Got Two Months Left To File A Claim In PayPal Class Action Settlement
- Lawsuit Claims Safeway Deliberately Sold Under-Filled Tuna Cans
- iPhone Upgrade Program Members Sue Apple, Claim They Couldn’t Get New Phones