Florida, the nation’s fourth-largest honey producing state, has banned “fake honey”—the honey has to be 100% pure with no additives, sweeteners, or chemicals. [Examiner.com]
- how sweet it is FDA’s New Rules: Honey With Added Sweeteners Might Be Sweet, But It Ain’t Honey
- just say no to drugged-up poultry Is Your Thanksgiving Turkey On Drugs?
- what's the buzz? Garden-Care Company Ortho Phasing Out Chemicals Linked To Declining Bee Population
- what's in your food Which Other Restaurants Have Dough Conditioner Azodicarbonamide On The Menu?
- don't adulterate me California Lays Down New Requirements For Olive Oil Labels