Florida, the nation’s fourth-largest honey producing state, has banned “fake honey”—the honey has to be 100% pure with no additives, sweeteners, or chemicals. [Examiner.com]
- just say no to drugged-up poultry Is Your Thanksgiving Turkey On Drugs?
- what's the buzz? Garden-Care Company Ortho Phasing Out Chemicals Linked To Declining Bee Population
- clean sweep Feds File Criminal, Civil Cases Against More Than 100 Supplement Companies
- A Sriracha Big Mac? San Diego McDonald’s Reportedly Testing Sriracha Sauce
- Are They The Same? Virginia Artist Accuses Target Of Ripping Off Designs For Cellphone Covers