Florida, the nation’s fourth-largest honey producing state, has banned “fake honey”—the honey has to be 100% pure with no additives, sweeteners, or chemicals. [Examiner.com]
- how sweet it is FDA’s New Rules: Honey With Added Sweeteners Might Be Sweet, But It Ain’t Honey
- just say no to drugged-up poultry Is Your Thanksgiving Turkey On Drugs?
- awareness Honey Nut Cheerios Bee Goes Missing To Highlight Vanishing Bee Colonies
- what's the buzz? Garden-Care Company Ortho Phasing Out Chemicals Linked To Declining Bee Population
- clean sweep Feds File Criminal, Civil Cases Against More Than 100 Supplement Companies