If you’re looking for a good read tonight, try curling up with a cup of herbal tea, some Nilla Wafers, and the PDF of the House Health Reform bill. (warning: opens extremely large PDF) If 1,018 pages is too much reading for tonight, you can look over this one-page PDF on the public insurance option included in the bill, or read first impressions from Consumers Union and the Washington Post’s Ezra Klein. [Consumer Reports Health]
- is it worth the cost? Provision In Highway Funding Bill Would Require The IRS To Use Private Debt Collectors
- not as private as you think Medical Data Privacy Laws Don’t Actually Cover Apps, Wearables, And Other Consumer Stuff
- fixing the issues Bill Would Overhaul Credit Reporting System, Remove Debt After Four Years
- you are what you think you eat Proposed Food Labeling Law Would Clarify Use Of “Natural” And “Healthy”
- helping with the debt Are Employee Student Loan Contributions The Next 401(K)?