Gizmodo paired up a former Best Buy employee with a professional illustrator and created a taxonomy of seven Best Buy employees you’re likely to meet whenever you shop there. The two who probably get the most coverage on our site (and who are probably the most annoying in general): Pervy Geek Squad Guy and Slick Careerist Manager.
The 7 Types Of Employees You Meet At Best Buy
By cwalters July 10, 2009
- they are in your house Best Buy Pilot Program Sends Non-Geek Squad Techs To Your House
- Getting A Makeover Best Buy’s Geek Squad Ditches Retro-Chic Beetles For Environmentally-Friendly Priuses
- child pornography Defendant: Geek Squad Employee Was Paid FBI Informant, Searched Devices Illegally
- free geeks Best Buy’s Geek Squad Deploys To Help Air Travelers For Free
- short notice Best Buy Is Closing Website To Third-Party Sellers Today