Bankrate shares 15 tips to protect your stash of cash while traveling abroad. Before leaving, strip down your wallet to the bare essentials, including a backup credit card, and make copies of all financial documents. While abroad, stash the copies and the backup card in your hotel safe, and take common-sense precautions like sticking to legitimate bank ATMs, and avoiding crowds. Hit the link for the rundown of all 15 tips.
15 Ways To Protect Your Money While Traveling
By consumeristcarey July 4, 2009
More From Consumerist
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- Average ATM Fees Hit Record High Of $4.52, Up 21% Over 5 Years
- 2 Men Accused Of Using ATM Skimmer To Take $500K From US Bank Customers
- Protect Your Heart (And Wallet) From These Valentine’s Day Scams
- Let’s Watch Some Promotional Videos From Makers Of ATM Skimmers