Bankrate shares 15 tips to protect your stash of cash while traveling abroad. Before leaving, strip down your wallet to the bare essentials, including a backup credit card, and make copies of all financial documents. While abroad, stash the copies and the backup card in your hotel safe, and take common-sense precautions like sticking to legitimate bank ATMs, and avoiding crowds. Hit the link for the rundown of all 15 tips.
15 Ways To Protect Your Money While Traveling
By consumeristcarey July 4, 2009
- awkward situations I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- money money money Study Confirms That Most Of Us Carry Less Than $50 Cash
- fraud Here’s Another Near-Invisible Card Skimmer Found On A European ATM
- cash only Average ATM Fees Hit Record High Of $4.52, Up 21% Over 5 Years
- out with the old 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card