Reuters reports that Colorado meat company JBS-Swift “is expanding a recall of beef due to possible contamination by E.coli O157:H7 bacteria after an investigation found 18 illnesses may be linked to the meat.” [Reuters]
- Not So Tasty Michigan Woman Files Lawsuit Against Plant Linked To E.coli Contamination
- Mmmm...Meaty 1.8 Million Pounds Of Ground Beef Recalled For Possible E.Coli Contamination
- E. Coli Filled Thanksgiving Ranchers Legacy Meat Co. Recalls 1,200 Pounds Of Ground Beef Over E.Coli Contamination
- sickened by beef Veal, Bison & Beef Recalled Over E.Coli Contamination After Seven Become Ill
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?