Reuters reports that Colorado meat company JBS-Swift “is expanding a recall of beef due to possible contamination by E.coli O157:H7 bacteria after an investigation found 18 illnesses may be linked to the meat.” [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- Black Angus Burgers Sold At Walmart May Contain Pieces Of Wood
- General Mills Flour Recall Expands, Linked To Four More Illnesses
- Aspen Foods Recalls 561,000 More Pounds Of Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Inspector General: FDA Still Takes Too Long To Recall Tainted Food Products