The animals are rising up, and invading our big-box stores. This week, a small (non-poisonous) snake bit a man in an Illinois Walmart, and a woman in Utah reportedly found a black widow spider in a bunch of grapes purchased at Costco. Nature clearly abhors the modern suburban lifestyle, and it’s taking back its territory. [Carmi Times] [KSL]
More From Consumerist
- Yet Another Shopper Finds Black Widow Spider In Grapes, This Time From Walmart
- Canned Green Beans Recalled After Church Group Finds Snake Head
- Why Does My Amazon Order Have A Walmart Or Target Shipping Order Inside?
- Philadelphia Bus Evacuated After A Four-Foot Snake Gets Loose
- Massive Frozen Vegetable Recall Linked To 2 Deaths, 8 Illnesses