The Mayo Clinic is planning on opening a clinic at Minnesota’s enormous Mall of America as part of the mall’s expansion. It’s unclear what services will be offered, although speculation includes basic screenings, health education, and processing for Mayo’s larger facilities nearby. We don’t know what’s scarier: that this is one step closer to Idiocracy, or that the Mall of America is planning an ominous-sounding “Phase II Expansion.”
Mayo Clinic: Coming Soon To The Mall Of America
By alexchasick June 18, 2009
- new life for old malls More Medical Facilities Moving Into Malls Thanks To Cheap Rent, Demographic Changes
- mall madness Why Is The Mall Of America Getting Bigger While Malls Everywhere Else Are Dying Off?
- walk-in clinics Urgent Care Clinics Move In To Malls, And Landlords Really Like Them
- santa claus is coming to minneapolis Mall Of America Hosts Its First Black Santa
- akron Broken Skylights Turn A Dead Mall Into A Pastoral Snowscape