Consumers Union’s take on President Obama’s proposed financial product safety commission “When consumers decide to make a financial commitment, they need to understand the bottom line before they sign their name on the dotted line. This plan helps consumers cut through the clutter and make educated decisions about their finances” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick June 17, 2009
- arbitration shmarbitration 210 Law Professors Agree: Banks Should Not Be Able To Sidestep Legal System When They Break The Law
- get off the omnibus 10+ Things Consumers Should Know About The New Federal Spending Bill
- Complain Your Heart Out CFPB Wants To Let Consumers Air Financial Grievances In Publicly Viewable Forum
- thanks congress House Passes Bill Allowing Banks To Continue Using “Get Out Of Jail Free” Card
- the times they are a-changing From Healthcare To Financial Protection: How Will The Trump White House Affect Consumers?