Inspired by our post on thirty- and forty-somethings trying to snag traditionally teenage jobs? If you’ve always wanted to be a lifeguard, bar back, or roller coaster operator, here are some tips for beating the other applicants and letting teenagers worry about the unemployment rate. (Photo: Atwater Village Newbie)
You're Never Too Old To Have A Summer Job
By alexchasick June 11, 2009
- look ma no hands Tesla CEO Says Summer Software Update Could Make The Model S Self-Driving
- dorito cat Consumerist Friday Flickr Finds
- consumerist flickr pool Consumerist Friday Flickr Finds
- No Model S For You Tesla Won’t Be Selling Cars Directly In Texas For At Least Another Two Years
- signs of the time Why Are Some People Having A Harder Time Paying Off Car Loans Post-Recession?