Wondering about average gas prices across the country? Overall, they’re up (big surprise) and gasoline is currently cheaper than diesel fuel, too. If you missed it back in May, you can also learn why gas prices keep going up. Spoiler alert: it involves supply and demand. [Consumer Reports Cars]
- north of the border Motorists Swarm Over Border With Mexico To Get Cheaper Gas… In California
- colonial pipeline Ruptured Gas Pipeline In Alabama May Mean East Coast Fuel Shortages
- gas problems FedEx & UPS Sticking With High Fuel Surcharges Even As Gas Prices Drop
- fuel efficiency v. emissions quality Why Did Volkswagen Only Rig Emissions Systems On Diesel Cars?
- Are The Rewards Really Worth It? Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates