Wondering about average gas prices across the country? Overall, they’re up (big surprise) and gasoline is currently cheaper than diesel fuel, too. If you missed it back in May, you can also learn why gas prices keep going up. Spoiler alert: it involves supply and demand. [Consumer Reports Cars]
More From Consumerist
- Ruptured Gas Pipeline In Alabama May Mean East Coast Fuel Shortages
- FedEx & UPS Sticking With High Fuel Surcharges Even As Gas Prices Drop
- Gasoline And Diesel Mixup Leaves Customers Without Vehicles, With Huge Repair Bills
- Why Lower Gas Prices Are Really Good For Restaurants
- Why Did Volkswagen Only Rig Emissions Systems On Diesel Cars?