Find the hidden ingredients lurking in your personal-care products. Think the “Ingredients” section of a product’s label tells you all you need to know? Not so fast. ShopSmart points out that certain chemicals that are considered byproducts of other ingredients may not show up on the label. These include possible carcinogens, such as formaldehyde and 1,4-dioxane. Yum. [ShopSmart]
- f is for formaldehyde Johnson & Johnson Reformulates Shampoo, Because Babies Don’t Need Formaldehyde In Their Baths
- you're either in or you're out Personal Care Companies Say It’s Not About What’s In Beauty Products These Days, It’s About What Isn’t
- taste the 4-mei Tests Show High Level Of Possible Carcinogen In Pepsi One
- baby shampoo Formaldehyde In Baby Shampoo Isn’t As Scary As It Sounds
- what's in your food Which Other Restaurants Have Dough Conditioner Azodicarbonamide On The Menu?