We can yuck it up all we want about The Snuggie meme, but how does “the blanket with sleeves!” stand up to Consumer Reports rigorous testing procedures? In this delightful and informative video, Meg Marco and Ben Popken journey to the Consumer Reports labs to find out the straight dope on the fleecy wonder that has captivated the nation.
Video: Consumer Reports Tests The Snuggie
By Ben Popken May 21, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Samsung’s Galaxy S7 Active Fails The Dunk Test
- We Tried It: Does Country Crock’s New Formula Actually Taste Like Garbage?
- Regulators Find More “Defeat Devices” In 10,000 VW, Porsche And Audi Vehicles
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Sunscreen This Year
- Walmart Has A Not-So-Secret Food Lab To Develop New Products