We can yuck it up all we want about The Snuggie meme, but how does “the blanket with sleeves!” stand up to Consumer Reports rigorous testing procedures? In this delightful and informative video, Meg Marco and Ben Popken journey to the Consumer Reports labs to find out the straight dope on the fleecy wonder that has captivated the nation.
Video: Consumer Reports Tests The Snuggie
By Ben Popken May 21, 2009
- galaxy note 7 Samsung Did Test Galaxy Note 7 Batteries Before Selling Phones, But Only In-House
- try try again Samsung’s Galaxy S7 Active Fails The Dunk Test
- Skirting The Rules Regulators Find More “Defeat Devices” In 10,000 VW, Porsche And Audi Vehicles
- fighting the counterfeits Apple: 90% Of “Apple” Power Accessories Sold On Amazon Are Fake
- america's other test kitchen Walmart Has A Not-So-Secret Food Lab To Develop New Products