We can yuck it up all we want about The Snuggie meme, but how does “the blanket with sleeves!” stand up to Consumer Reports rigorous testing procedures? In this delightful and informative video, Meg Marco and Ben Popken journey to the Consumer Reports labs to find out the straight dope on the fleecy wonder that has captivated the nation.
Video: Consumer Reports Tests The Snuggie
By Ben Popken May 21, 2009
- snuggie world domination The Snuggie Is Back, Somehow Even Worse Than Before
- as seen in private arbitration Your New Stormtrooper Snuggie Comes With A Surprise: It Strips You Of Your Right To File A Lawsuit
- galaxy note 7 Samsung Did Test Galaxy Note 7 Batteries Before Selling Phones, But Only In-House
- the important questions We Tried It: Does Country Crock’s New Formula Actually Taste Like Garbage?
- we're here to help The Big List Of Consumer Reports Gift Guides