Is Your Leather Couch Making You Sick? The Chinese Poison Train rides again, this time in the form of chemically treated leather couches that are inflicting burns and rashes on people who sit on them. [Consumer Reports Safety]
By alexchasick May 20, 2009
More From Consumerist
- CDC Corrects Error, Finds Health Risk Of Laminate Flooring Higher Than Previously Announced
- Could Using The “World’s Ugliest” Color Stop People From Smoking?
- Amtrak Will Now Start Enforcing Baggage Limits
- Big Lots Is Not Actually Slapping Different Prices On The Same Gloves
- Netflix Binge Scale Reveals Which Shows Turn Us Into Unmoving Couch Potatoes