Wanna see the Madoff clan’s AMEX statements? They’re online here. 2 grand Giorgio Armani in Paris, 8 grand at a hotel, 10 grand to charity, $441 at a bagel store, the garners of unlawful gains really know how to live it up. But you gotta give the guy some credit: he did pay his bills on time. [Scribd] (Thanks to Chris!)
See Madoff's AMEX Bills
By Ben Popken May 15, 2009
- no paper here American Express Automatically Switched Me To Paperless Statements; Is That Legal?
- stop doing that American Express To Refund $59.5 Million Over Bad Billing & Deceptive Marketing
- we've grown apart Costco To Stop Accepting American Express In 2016
- Now Taking AmEx Sam’s Club Expands To Accept American Express Cards Starting Oct. 1
- payin' payin' payin' American Express Creates Its Own Version Of PayPal: Amex Express Checkout