Wanna see the Madoff clan’s AMEX statements? They’re online here. 2 grand Giorgio Armani in Paris, 8 grand at a hotel, 10 grand to charity, $441 at a bagel store, the garners of unlawful gains really know how to live it up. But you gotta give the guy some credit: he did pay his bills on time. [Scribd] (Thanks to Chris!)
See Madoff's AMEX Bills
By Ben Popken May 15, 2009
- no paper here American Express Automatically Switched Me To Paperless Statements; Is That Legal?
- swipe out San Francisco Sues American Express, Alleging Illegal Restraints On Merchants
- license to steal Groups Call On AmEx, Chase, Citi, Toyota, Others To Stop Forcing Customers To Sign Away Their Legal Rights
- no discounts for you Court: American Express Can Stop Stores From Steering Customers To Less-Expensive Cards
- Now Taking AmEx Sam’s Club Expands To Accept American Express Cards Starting Oct. 1