As of May 1st, Jewel-Osco, the Chicagoland grocery chain, no longer accepts expired coupons. “This practice is being phased out given the wide range of in-store money-saving opportunities, including the use of Jewel-Osco’s Preferred Card, regularly advertised sales, availability of online coupons, and special in-store promotions,” a spokesperson said. [Daily Herald]
- crimes against cheese Jewel-Osco Pulls House Brand Of Grated Cheese Over Wood Pulp Concerns
- crimes against cheese Walmart Faces Lawsuit For Selling Parmesan Cheese With Wood Pulp Filler
- great eggspectations Parent Company Of Albertsons, Safeway, Other Grocery Stores Pledges To Source Only Cage-Free Eggs By 2025
- the finest print Furniture Company Mocks Coupon Fine Print With Rambling 350-Word Disclaimer
- that doesn't add up What Should I Do If The Prepackaged Produce At The Store Is Priced Incorrectly?