This is the weirdest weather map you’ve ever seen. Sort of. It shows the solar power capacity of different regions of the U.S. It’s the coolest-looking slide from an interactive map compiled by NPR to illustrate this week’s series about America’s power grid. It shows power sources and where they’re located, and also the larger infrastructure that carries our electricity from those sources to our homes.
Power Trip: Interactive Map Shows the U.S. Electric Grid
- Powered By Tesla Tesla’s Worst Kept Secret Is Out: It’s Making Solar-Based Batteries For Homes, Businesses
- Powered By Tesla Tesla Testing Soon-To-Be-Launched Batteries At Several Walmart Stores
- it's electric Tesla Batteries Might Be The Next Big Threat To Electric Companies
- Changing the student debt outlook Data Shows Borrowers With Less Student Loan Debt More Likely To Default
- hungry hungry bugs Here’s A Map Of Where Scientists Have Found Mosquitoes Capable Of Carrying Zika In The U.S.