If you’re seeking a price adjustment on your Gap clothes, don’t put it off. Heather writes in to warn that the price adjustment period at the Gap and Banana Republic has been reduced from 14 days to 7. Old Navy remains at 14 days.
By cwalters April 28, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Gap Will End On-Call Scheduling In All Of Its Stores
- Gap Can’t Seem To Stop Being Normal, And That’s Its Big Problem
- Gap Promises It’ll Sell Clothes You Actually Want To Wear By Next Spring
- Banana Republic Has A New Euphemism For ‘People Don’t Like Our Stuff’
- Amazon Stops Price-Matching Everything But TVs, So Here’s Your Guide To Other Retailers’ Policies