Fear not, art history majors. René Magritte is alive and well and working at Target in Chicago. Reader Cecil spotted this shelf tag last week underneath some soda bottles. Clearly someone either wasn’t reading the signs, or needs to drink more soda. (click to view full-size image)
Target Shelf Tag: This Is Not A Sign
More From Consumerist
- Target Still Not Clear On How Clearance Works
- Everyone Rush To Giant Before This Amazing Pasta Sale Is Over
- How Much Does This Bottle Of Stain Remover Cost?
- DVDs Are More Expensive In Target’s Reality Vortex
- It’s True: Crystal Pepsi Is Coming Back For All Those People Who Forgot They Hated It The First Time Around