If you haven’t done so yet, visit our posts for the round two competitors for Worst Company in America—we’ve got 7 face-offs ready for your vote, and the final one will go up next week (Circuit City vs. BoA, if you’re following the bracket.) Is Ticketmaster’s stranglehold on the live event industry worse than United Health Care’s capacity for denying valid insurance claims? Does bailout-tainted AIG deserve the title more than regular-tainted Peanut Corp? Only you can decide!
Don't Forget To Vote In Round 2 Of WCIA '09
By cwalters April 19, 2009
- wcia 2014 EA’s Worst Company In America Reign Comes To An End With Loss To Time Warner Cable
- wcia 2014 Bank Of America, Monsanto, Verizon Move On To Next Round Of Worst Company Competition
- wcia 2014 Comcast, Abercrombie, Chase Victorious In First Day Of Worst Company Competition!
- wcia 2014 Have Fun Breaking Down This Year’s Worst Company In America Bracket
- wcia 2014 SeaWorld Makes A Big Splash In Worst Company Competition Debut; AT&T, Citi Also Move On