If you haven’t done so yet, visit our posts for the round two competitors for Worst Company in America—we’ve got 7 face-offs ready for your vote, and the final one will go up next week (Circuit City vs. BoA, if you’re following the bracket.) Is Ticketmaster’s stranglehold on the live event industry worse than United Health Care’s capacity for denying valid insurance claims? Does bailout-tainted AIG deserve the title more than regular-tainted Peanut Corp? Only you can decide!
Don't Forget To Vote In Round 2 Of WCIA '09
By cwalters April 19, 2009
- too big to fail Federal Judge: Government Didn’t Prove MetLife Is ‘Too Big To Fail’
- pb&jail Two More Peanut Company Employees Sentenced To Prison For Deadly Salmonella Outbreak
- peanut contamination Flour Contaminated With Peanuts Causes Baked Goods Recalls At 7-Eleven, Chick-fil-A, Cinnabon, Supermarkets
- class actions South Korean Customers Sue Samsung Over Galaxy Note 7
- dubious honors Eavesdropping Barbie Brings Home The Win For Worst Toy Of The Year