In 2006, the State Department reported terrorism killed 28 US citizens. That same year, the CDC estimated obesity killed 112,000. Picking up where Supersize Me left off, Steven Greenstreet’s doc Killer at Large tries to figure out how we got this fat this fast. I haven’t seen the full film but I’m guessing HFCS getting splooged into everything is a major culprit. No, it’s not a question of HFCS vs Sugar, it’s the sweetening of nearly every product in America, a trend that just happened to be concurrent with the surge in the use of HFCS.
Obesity, The Terrorist Threat Within
By Ben Popken April 7, 2009
- unnaturally delicious E-Mail Shows Big Corn Exec Wary Of Using “Natural” To Describe High-Fructose Corn Syrup
- getting exclusive Pepsi To Start Selling Naturally Sweetened Soda — But Only On Amazon
- stuck in the past Why Hasn’t McDonald’s Gotten Rid Of Artificial Additives In The Big Mac’s Special Sauce?
- this is how the lawsuit ends... Big Corn & Big Sugar Confidentially Settle 4-Year-Old False Advertising Lawsuit
- The next five year diet 6 Things You Should Know About The New Federal Dietary Guidelines