Activate descending slide whistle: Bodee LLC is recalling boner pill Zencore Plus because if you use it and take organic nitrates you might die. The interaction between the benzamidenafil and the organic nitrates can cause a “life-threatening” risk of a sudden and large drop in blood pressure, the FDA said in a press release, while noting that the probability of such an interaction occurring is unknown.
Zencore Plus Recalled Because You Might Die
By Ben Popken March 20, 2009
- what's in your pills? FDA Recalls Several Weight Loss Supplements Containing Unsafe Ingredients
- what's in your food FDA To Reconsider Definition Of “Healthy” On Food Labels
- secret ingredients Man Charged With Fraud, Accused Of Importing Illegal Sex Drugs
- don't eat me New Warning Labels Coming To Opioid Painkillers
- unnatural choices Lawsuit Accuses Hormel Of Using Meaningless ‘Natural’ Descriptor For Deli Meat