Activate descending slide whistle: Bodee LLC is recalling boner pill Zencore Plus because if you use it and take organic nitrates you might die. The interaction between the benzamidenafil and the organic nitrates can cause a “life-threatening” risk of a sudden and large drop in blood pressure, the FDA said in a press release, while noting that the probability of such an interaction occurring is unknown.
Zencore Plus Recalled Because You Might Die
By Ben Popken March 20, 2009
- mystery ingredients The Secret To These “African Black Ant” Pills Isn’t Black Ants, It’s Viagra
- not so natural after all There Is No ‘Natural Diabetes Cure’ In A Pill
- what's in your pills? FDA Recalls Several Weight Loss Supplements Containing Unsafe Ingredients
- safety FDA: We Think The Secret Ingredient In Your “Herbal Viagra” Is Actual Viagra
- liver let die FDA Warns Doctors, Pharmacists Against Prescribing High Doses Of Acetaminophen