A few weeks ago a German car hit my Korean car. I’m now temporarily driving a Chevy Cobalt. This last part is the most tragic aspect of the car accident.
More From Consumerist
- GM CEO Mary Barra: “People Were Hurt And Died In Our Cars”
- Report: Volkswagen Knew Of “Defeat Devices” Eight Years Before EPA Action
- 5 Things You Should Know About Uber’s Xchange Leasing Program & Its Costs
- DMV Report: Google Self-Driving Car Hit City Bus While Changing Lanes
- Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?