The man who invented the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, has fallen prey to online fraud. It’s always a sad day when you’re betrayed by your own creation. Why, just the other day my best LEGO warrior ran away to join a DUPLOS commune. They live in a big circle, take what they need, and contribute their fair share of time in the community internet cafe running advance-fee fraud scams. Duplicity, built brick by interlocking brick.
Inventor Of World Wide Web Becomes Online Fraud Victim
By Ben Popken March 17, 2009
- A Big Move State, Federal Agencies Crack Down On Companies That Allegedly Facilitate Mail Fraud Of Elderly
- be sure to write Man Behind $31 Million Mortgage Telemarketing Scam Sentenced To 16 Years In Prison
- Be Aware Immigrants Face Uptick Of Attempted Fraud
- scamalamadingdong Organization Promising Fraud Protection Scams $20 Million From Senior Citizens
- how not to buy a car A Legitimate Car Seller Will Not Ask For Payment In Amazon Gift Cards