The man who invented the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, has fallen prey to online fraud. It’s always a sad day when you’re betrayed by your own creation. Why, just the other day my best LEGO warrior ran away to join a DUPLOS commune. They live in a big circle, take what they need, and contribute their fair share of time in the community internet cafe running advance-fee fraud scams. Duplicity, built brick by interlocking brick.
Inventor Of World Wide Web Becomes Online Fraud Victim
By Ben Popken March 17, 2009
- A Big Move State, Federal Agencies Crack Down On Companies That Allegedly Facilitate Mail Fraud Of Elderly
- tax fraud Ex-Employees Claim Intuit Let Fraudulent TurboTax Returns Through For The Money
- be sure to write Man Behind $31 Million Mortgage Telemarketing Scam Sentenced To 16 Years In Prison
- Be Aware Immigration Fraud Reports Increasing Amid Deportation Fears
- Fraud Doesn't Discriminate How ‘Notario’ Fraud Preys On Language Differences & Can Result In Unfair Deportation