If banks can turn Q1 profits it will be the beginning of the end of the recession. All this noise about “global insolvency” will go away. Keep in mind, the truly awful bears have been claiming “global insolvency” every year since 1982 because they don’t believe in leveraged banks.
More From Consumerist
- From The Heart Or Wallet: Get The Most Of Your Last-Minute Charitable Donations
- Home Depot Accuses Visa, MasterCard Of Colluding On “Defective” Credit Cards
- 1/3 Of American Adults Use Online Ad-Blockers, Few Publishers Try To Stop Them
- What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- From Apple To Walmart, Over A Dozen Of The Biggest Businesses In The U.S. Sign On To White House Climate Pledge