If banks can turn Q1 profits it will be the beginning of the end of the recession. All this noise about “global insolvency” will go away. Keep in mind, the truly awful bears have been claiming “global insolvency” every year since 1982 because they don’t believe in leveraged banks.
- hustled Bank Of America Finally Ordered To Pay $1.27B For Countrywide’s “Hustle”
- swipe out Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Retailers’ Complaints About Debit Card Swipe Fees
- conflict of interests Lawmakers Who Received Money From Wells Fargo Now Want Answers From Bank’s CEO
- the personal touch Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- not my debt Countless Consumers Are Paying Off Someone Else’s Debt Because Of Default Judgments