If banks can turn Q1 profits it will be the beginning of the end of the recession. All this noise about “global insolvency” will go away. Keep in mind, the truly awful bears have been claiming “global insolvency” every year since 1982 because they don’t believe in leveraged banks.
- hustled Bank Of America Finally Ordered To Pay $1.27B For Countrywide’s “Hustle”
- swipe out Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Retailers’ Complaints About Debit Card Swipe Fees
- the personal touch Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- No More Fees Charging Fewer Fees Doesn’t Mean Banks Aren’t Making Billions Of Dollars From Customers
- impostors Researchers Find That Some Breast Milk Sold Online Contains Cow’s Milk