If banks can turn Q1 profits it will be the beginning of the end of the recession. All this noise about “global insolvency” will go away. Keep in mind, the truly awful bears have been claiming “global insolvency” every year since 1982 because they don’t believe in leveraged banks.
- swipe out Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Retailers’ Complaints About Debit Card Swipe Fees
- conflict of interests Lawmakers Who Received Money From Wells Fargo Now Want Answers From Bank’s CEO
- hustled Bank Of America Finally Ordered To Pay $1.27B For Countrywide’s “Hustle”
- how the oreos get made U.S. Commodities Regulators Accusing Kraft, Mondelez Of Manipulating Wheat Prices
- not my debt Countless Consumers Are Paying Off Someone Else’s Debt Because Of Default Judgments