If banks can turn Q1 profits it will be the beginning of the end of the recession. All this noise about “global insolvency” will go away. Keep in mind, the truly awful bears have been claiming “global insolvency” every year since 1982 because they don’t believe in leveraged banks.
More From Consumerist
- Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- From The Heart Or Wallet: Get The Most Of Your Last-Minute Charitable Donations
- What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- Home Depot Accuses Visa, MasterCard Of Colluding On “Defective” Credit Cards
- Lawmakers Who Received Money From Wells Fargo Now Want Answers From Bank’s CEO