See, this is why you let experts like Consumer Reports or Captain Duvel Moneycat handle product testing. Kevin and Olivia from G4’s AOTS decide to have a Sham-Wow/Zorbeez faceoff to see which one works best. All we can say is maybe they shouldn’t have used so much fake vomit. Oh, and apparently both products smell bad when they’re wet.
Sham-Wow And Zorbeez Tested On Attack Of The Show
By cwalters March 3, 2009
- previously on consumerist A Year After Restaurant Owner Asked Me To Change Yelp Review, Things Got Weird
- pumpkin spice Pumpkin Spice Watch: Yogurt, Cookies, Ice Cream
- coffee talk Krispy Kreme Trying Out That Whole “Barista” Thing In Effort To Boost Coffee Sales
- bread doesn't smell that way UK Subway Sandwich Artist Decides Bread Ovens Work Just As Well At Drying Socks
- you're getting very sleepy and poor Security Video Shows Thief Apparently Hypnotizing Shopkeeper Before Picking His Pockets