See, this is why you let experts like Consumer Reports or Captain Duvel Moneycat handle product testing. Kevin and Olivia from G4’s AOTS decide to have a Sham-Wow/Zorbeez faceoff to see which one works best. All we can say is maybe they shouldn’t have used so much fake vomit. Oh, and apparently both products smell bad when they’re wet.
Sham-Wow And Zorbeez Tested On Attack Of The Show
By cwalters March 3, 2009
- fakey mcfakerson Here’s How To Recognize A Fake Coupon
- coffee talk Krispy Kreme Trying Out That Whole “Barista” Thing In Effort To Boost Coffee Sales
- skeeterbeaters FTC Sends Warning Letters To Online Marketers Peddling Ineffective Zika-Prevention Products
- straight out of sci-fi Johnson & Johnson Warns Patients Insulin Pump Is Hackable But “Low Risk” Of Attack
- fighting the counterfeits Apple: 90% Of “Apple” Power Accessories Sold On Amazon Are Fake