See, this is why you let experts like Consumer Reports or Captain Duvel Moneycat handle product testing. Kevin and Olivia from G4’s AOTS decide to have a Sham-Wow/Zorbeez faceoff to see which one works best. All we can say is maybe they shouldn’t have used so much fake vomit. Oh, and apparently both products smell bad when they’re wet.
Sham-Wow And Zorbeez Tested On Attack Of The Show
By cwalters March 3, 2009
More From Consumerist
- A Year After Restaurant Owner Asked Me To Change Yelp Review, Things Got Weird
- FTC Sends Warning Letters To Online Marketers Peddling Ineffective Zika-Prevention Products
- Facebook Creating A Tool To Tell You When Someone Impersonates Your Profile
- Facebook Reactions Go Live, Now A Post Can Make You Officially “Sad” Or “Angry”
- What Do Those Seals On A Dietary Supplement’s Label Actually Mean?