You’re missing the point. The little things are just practice for when it really counts, arguing for two hours for $5 means that when they screw you for hundreds of dollars you are well prepared for the shit storm that lies ahead. Being a crafty consumer isn’t something you can just flip on or off depending on how much money is at stake, its just like anything else, practice makes perfect.
- unfair uncarrier? Consumer Advocates Ask Regulators To Investigate T-Mobile Over Advertising, Debt Collection Practices
- magic 7 ball says... Looking Ahead: 5 Big Issues To Follow For 2016
- boxed in Trilogy Of Set-Top Terror: Cable Box Horror Stories From Consumerist Readers
- arbitration shmarbitration 210 Law Professors Agree: Banks Should Not Be Able To Sidestep Legal System When They Break The Law
- let's try this again If FTC Can’t Resurrect Lawsuit Over AT&T’s “Unlimited” Data, Telecoms May Be Even More Untouchable