You’re missing the point. The little things are just practice for when it really counts, arguing for two hours for $5 means that when they screw you for hundreds of dollars you are well prepared for the shit storm that lies ahead. Being a crafty consumer isn’t something you can just flip on or off depending on how much money is at stake, its just like anything else, practice makes perfect.
- judge judy and executioner How To Not Suck… At Going To Small Claims Court
- unfair uncarrier? Consumer Advocates Ask Regulators To Investigate T-Mobile Over Advertising, Debt Collection Practices
- magic 7 ball says... Looking Ahead: 5 Big Issues To Follow For 2016
- popping a squat Police: Don’t Bring Homemade Toilets To Jimmy Buffett Concerts, Then Leave’em For Others To Clean Up
- Playing the victim Wireless Carriers Are Victims Of Phone Cramming Too, They Just Make Billions Of Dollars Instead Of Losing It