You’re missing the point. The little things are just practice for when it really counts, arguing for two hours for $5 means that when they screw you for hundreds of dollars you are well prepared for the shit storm that lies ahead. Being a crafty consumer isn’t something you can just flip on or off depending on how much money is at stake, its just like anything else, practice makes perfect.
- judge judy and executioner How To Not Suck… At Going To Small Claims Court
- magic 7 ball says... Looking Ahead: 5 Big Issues To Follow For 2016
- Not Quite Consumer Friendly Abusive Lending Practices Can Lead To Negative Long-Term Consequences For Borrowers, Communities
- fees more hidden than usual Telecom Market You Probably Never Heard Of Costs Consumers & Businesses An Extra $20B Per Year
- let's try this again If FTC Can’t Resurrect Lawsuit Over AT&T’s “Unlimited” Data, Telecoms May Be Even More Untouchable