Time for KFC to start offering the chicken bailout bucket! Pilgrim’s Pride has announced that they’re taking a page from the auto industry and idling 3 chicken plants as consumers eat out less and look for lower cost alternatives to meat. [Reuters]
- So Much Meat Pilgrim’s Pride Makes Move To Purchase Hillshire Brands For $6.4B
- alterna-meat Tyson Foods Buys Stake In Vegan Company Beyond Meat
- the future of food Company Says It Can Grow Real Chicken Meat In A Lab. Would You Eat It?
- tortilla chips Taco Bell Is Testing Tortilla Chip-Encrusted Fried Chicken––No, Really
- antibiotic resistance KFC Pledges To Stop Serving Chicken Raised On Antibiotics That Are Medically Important To Humans