When Fosters-owned Cascade beer (different from regular Fosters in that it tastes decent) switched to 330ml from 375ml while charging the same price, consumers let their discontent be known in a highly visible fashion: they stopped buying it. Fosters reported a 33% drop in sales and some retailers reported up to a 50% drop. In response to the steep drop-off, Fosters is going back to 375ml, the standard size for canned beers in Australia.
Cascade Beer Drinkers Defeat Grocery Shrink Ray
By Ben Popken February 24, 2009
- arrrr design pirates Alleged Design Thief Cody Foster & Co. Accuses Urban Outfitters Of Design Theft
- arrrr design pirates Cody Foster & Co. Sends Cease And Desist Letter To Catalog Whistleblower
- arrrr design pirates Cody Foster & Co. Suing Urban Outfitters For Dropping Them As Supplier
- poor dry spaghetti Grocery Shrink Ray Ladles Out 2.5 Ounces Of Del Monte Pasta Sauce
- the booze biz 8 States With The Strangest Alcohol Laws