The consumer advocate, author, and radio personality Clark Howard told his listeners yesterday that he’s been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Fortunately, it was caught very early, so chances are excellent that it can be removed without complications. Like a true advocate, Howard took advantage of the announcement to urge men over 40 to get regularly screened for prostate cancer.
Consumer Advocate Clark Howard Announces He Has Prostate Cancer
By cwalters February 19, 2009
- maybe someday The Problem With Direct-To-Consumer Blood Tests: ‘Cancer Stethoscopes’ Are Not A Thing Yet
- listening in Lawsuit: Woman Harassed After ‘Howard Stern Show’ Airs Her Phone Call With IRS Agent
- things you should know Supreme Court Deadlock On Immigration Puts Immigrants At Increased Risk For Fraud, Deportation
- stuck in the middle Response To Chipotle’s “Please Don’t Bring Guns” Statement Is Predictably Divided
- you're on the air IRS Investigating How Woman’s Tax Call Ended Up On Howard Stern Show