The consumer advocate, author, and radio personality Clark Howard told his listeners yesterday that he’s been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Fortunately, it was caught very early, so chances are excellent that it can be removed without complications. Like a true advocate, Howard took advantage of the announcement to urge men over 40 to get regularly screened for prostate cancer.
Consumer Advocate Clark Howard Announces He Has Prostate Cancer
By cwalters February 19, 2009
- maybe someday The Problem With Direct-To-Consumer Blood Tests: ‘Cancer Stethoscopes’ Are Not A Thing Yet
- you're on the air IRS Investigating How Woman’s Tax Call Ended Up On Howard Stern Show
- stuck in the middle Response To Chipotle’s “Please Don’t Bring Guns” Statement Is Predictably Divided
- Scamming Charity 4 Cancer Charities Accused Of Swindling Donors Out Of $187 Million
- Staying Neutral Group Petitions Target To Ban Guns Following Open-Carry Demonstrations