The consumer advocate, author, and radio personality Clark Howard told his listeners yesterday that he’s been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Fortunately, it was caught very early, so chances are excellent that it can be removed without complications. Like a true advocate, Howard took advantage of the announcement to urge men over 40 to get regularly screened for prostate cancer.
Consumer Advocate Clark Howard Announces He Has Prostate Cancer
By cwalters February 19, 2009
- maybe someday The Problem With Direct-To-Consumer Blood Tests: ‘Cancer Stethoscopes’ Are Not A Thing Yet
- just say no Drug Abuse Prevention Advocates Not Cool With Novelty Pens That Look Like Hypodermic Needles
- anti-furniture toppling Safety Advocates Applaud IKEA Recall, Hope Consumers Return Or Anchor Dressers
- breaking bank Nearly 1/3 Of Cancer Survivors Face Financial Burden After Diagnosis, Treatment
- end of the road Supreme Court Refuses To Hear POM Wonderful’s Appeal In False Advertising Case