Woot is having another one of their neato Woot-Off sales right now. This is when they go through a bunch of merchandise and just keep wooting off one thing after another instead of their usual one per day setup. Plus there’s two flashing emergency lights, which always makes things more exciting, I find. [Woot]
- the modern channel-surfer Does Cord-Cutting Always Automatically Save You Money?
- not so fab Things At Fab.com Are Not So Fab Lately
- bad consumers Cutting A Hole In The Wall Of A Best Buy To Steal A Bunch Of Electronics Seems Excessive, No?
- subtracting plus sizes Meijer Ditches Plus-Size Department To Attract More Plus-Size Customers: Wait, What?
- retail games Can You Spot The Black Friday Deal? Sale-Stacking Makes It Harder