Woot is having another one of their neato Woot-Off sales right now. This is when they go through a bunch of merchandise and just keep wooting off one thing after another instead of their usual one per day setup. Plus there’s two flashing emergency lights, which always makes things more exciting, I find. [Woot]
- the modern channel-surfer Does Cord-Cutting Always Automatically Save You Money?
- fees more hidden than usual Telecom Market You Probably Never Heard Of Costs Consumers & Businesses An Extra $20B Per Year
- retail games Can You Spot The Black Friday Deal? Sale-Stacking Makes It Harder
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Kohl’s Opening Smaller-Format Stores, More Outlet Locations As Part Of Turnaround Efforts
- brag-worthy deals Kmart Buys Closeouts From Liquidating Companies To Offer More Tempting Deals