A settlement has been proposed in a class action against Nationwide Insurance. The suit says Nationwide should pay for both the car’s repair and depreciated value for policyholders hit by underinsured drivers or involved in hit-and-run accidents. For those who qualify and file, it could mean thousands.
Nationwide Insurance Class Action Settlement Proposed
By Ben Popken February 12, 2009
- coming to terms Anthem Blue Cross Will Pay $8.3M To Customers To Settle Class-Action Suit Over Mid-Year Policy Changes
- Million Dollar Safety Uber To Pay $28.5M To Settle Allegations It Misled Customers On Safety Practices
- double the offer Lyft Agrees To $27 Million Settlement To Keep Drivers As Independent Contractors
- still not employees Judge Questions Size Of Lyft California Class Action
- taken for a ride Named Plaintiff In Uber Class Action Objects To $100M Settlement