Jason’s Condo was visited by a friendly Comcast installer, who left his hallway a mess without even finishing the job. You can see hanging wires, broken wire housing, and general discord surrounding this one section of hallway. Remember, the EECB is your friend. Has anyone ever had an installer/repairman leave their place a complete mess with no warning or attempt to clean it up?
Comcast Install Now Comes with "Ruin your Hallway" Service Free of Charge
By AlexJarvis February 10, 2009
- They're Watching You Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems
- no we can't hear you now At Least 16 NJ Towns Left With Failing Phone Service While Verizon Dithers On Repairing Copper Wires
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- everything but the kitchen sink Comcast, AT&T Try Again To Stall Google Fiber In Nashville By Writing Law To Slow It Down
- party in the courtroom Comcast Joins AT&T, Sues Nashville To Slow Down Google Fiber Construction