Jason’s Condo was visited by a friendly Comcast installer, who left his hallway a mess without even finishing the job. You can see hanging wires, broken wire housing, and general discord surrounding this one section of hallway. Remember, the EECB is your friend. Has anyone ever had an installer/repairman leave their place a complete mess with no warning or attempt to clean it up?
Comcast Install Now Comes with "Ruin your Hallway" Service Free of Charge
By AlexJarvis February 10, 2009
- objection! 4 Reasons Consumers Union Has Asked The FCC To Block The Comcast/TWC Merger
- no we can't hear you now At Least 16 NJ Towns Left With Failing Phone Service While Verizon Dithers On Repairing Copper Wires
- that comcastic feeling Someone Swiped My House’s Comcast Connection; Comcast Wants $40 To Come Look At It
- special report Why Starting A Competitor To Comcast Is Basically Impossible
- a problematic process Vanishing Rebate Checks, Canceled Appointments: Stories Of Samsung’s Turbulent Washer Recall