The Florida Attorney General‘s office is looking into nearly 60 complaints they’ve received about Cash4Gold.com. A number of them complain about sending in valuable jewelry and getting pennies back, and then the company not sending their stuff back as promised.
Florida AG Examining Cash4Gold Complaints
By Ben Popken February 5, 2009
- A Big Move State, Federal Agencies Crack Down On Companies That Allegedly Facilitate Mail Fraud Of Elderly
- time warner cable Customers Say Time Warner Cable Failing To Honor $300 Gift Card Promo Deal
- No relief here Regulators Shut Down Debt Relief Operation That Took Millions From Consumers
- follow the money Report: “Wheels For Wishes” Charity Misled Donors About Make-A-Wish Donations
- as seen on TV Marketer Of Snuggies, Perfect Brownie Pans, Others Must Pay $8M For Allegedly Deceiving Consumers