The Florida Attorney General‘s office is looking into nearly 60 complaints they’ve received about Cash4Gold.com. A number of them complain about sending in valuable jewelry and getting pennies back, and then the company not sending their stuff back as promised.
Florida AG Examining Cash4Gold Complaints
By Ben Popken February 5, 2009
- time warner cable Customers Say Time Warner Cable Failing To Honor $300 Gift Card Promo Deal
- oh comcast Washington State Suing Comcast For “Deceptive” Service Protection Plans & Fees
- follow the money Report: “Wheels For Wishes” Charity Misled Donors About Make-A-Wish Donations
- the morning after How To Avoid Scams Aiming To Cash In On Hurricane Matthew Damage
- oops Lawyer Bombarded With Errant Texts Demanding Free Chipotle Burritos