How much would someone have to pay you to have your kids watch a penis? Comcast answers that question by giving a $5 one-time discount to every subscriber in Tucson, AZ who had their cerebellum gelatinized by seeing the porno movie that accidentally cut into the Super Bowl last night, according to a rumor a reporter we know overheard in their newsroom.
Comcast To Give $5 To Every Accidental Penis Viewer?
By Ben Popken February 2, 2009
- dispatches from kabletown Here Is Comcast’s 10-Point Action Plan For Winning Over Customers
- just another day in kabletown Comcast Gives Woman’s E-Mail Address Away To Someone Else, But Bills Her For That Person’s Service
- the future of not awesome The Comcast Merger Isn’t About Lines on a Map; It’s About Controlling the Delivery of Information
- dispatches from kabletown Unhappy Customer: Comcast Told My Employer About Complaint, Got Me Fired
- blast from the past Exec Formerly Known As “Comcast Frank” Has Some Tough-Love Advice For Company