How much would someone have to pay you to have your kids watch a penis? Comcast answers that question by giving a $5 one-time discount to every subscriber in Tucson, AZ who had their cerebellum gelatinized by seeing the porno movie that accidentally cut into the Super Bowl last night, according to a rumor a reporter we know overheard in their newsroom.
Comcast To Give $5 To Every Accidental Penis Viewer?
By Ben Popken February 2, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Charges Customer $1500 For Data They Didn’t Use, Insists Meter Is Perfect
- Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- Comcast Excited To Have Lost 4,000 TV Subscribers This Spring
- Comcast Announces Big Internet Essentials Expansion In Partnership With Federal Program
- Downsizing Rumors, Wireless Tests, Few Subscribers: What Exactly Is Going With Google Fiber?