The economy might be in a tailspin, but Amazon.com is doing just fine. “Amazon’s net profit rose 9 percent, to $225 million, or 52 cents a share, in the quarter that ended on Dec. 31, up from $207 million, or 48 cents, in the same quarter a year earlier,” says the New York Times.
More From Consumerist
- Sears Loses $580 Million In Last Quarter Of 2015, Still Working On That ‘Transformation’ Thing
- Verizon, Sprint Customers Have Until Dec. 31 To Claim A Piece Of The $158M Cramming Settlement Pie
- Best Buy Defies Everyone’s Expectations, Is Mysteriously Not Dead
- Maria Sharapova & 6 Other Pro Athletes Who Blew Big Endorsement Deals Overnight
- Report: 34M People Have Already Started Holiday Shopping