Yay, New Jersey! They’ve got a bill in the works that would require all high school seniors to learn basic personal finance skills, like writing a check, managing credit card debt, and getting a mortgage. Excellent, kids should graduate high school knowing cosine and cosign.
Personal Finance 101 Required For High School Graduation?
By Ben Popken January 26, 2009
- fico ain't nothing but a number Would You Break Up With Someone For Having A Bad Credit Score?
- knowing before you owe Know Before You Owe Mountains Of Student Loan Debt
- Here's Your Degree and Lots Of Debt Student Loan Debt For Recent College Graduates Increases Again, Now At $30K
- less-debt college experience Pizza Hut Latest Company Offering To Help Send Employees To College
- tapping into the market Banks Trying To Attract Customers With Products To Reduce, Repay Student Loans