Yay, New Jersey! They’ve got a bill in the works that would require all high school seniors to learn basic personal finance skills, like writing a check, managing credit card debt, and getting a mortgage. Excellent, kids should graduate high school knowing cosine and cosign.
Personal Finance 101 Required For High School Graduation?
By Ben Popken January 26, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Would You Break Up With Someone For Having A Bad Credit Score?
- Know Before You Owe Mountains Of Student Loan Debt
- Pizza Hut Latest Company Offering To Help Send Employees To College
- Banks Trying To Attract Customers With Products To Reduce, Repay Student Loans
- New Rules Aim To Rein In Predatory Payday Lending, But Will They Work?