Yay, New Jersey! They’ve got a bill in the works that would require all high school seniors to learn basic personal finance skills, like writing a check, managing credit card debt, and getting a mortgage. Excellent, kids should graduate high school knowing cosine and cosign.
Personal Finance 101 Required For High School Graduation?
By Ben Popken January 26, 2009
- No One's Safe From Student Loan Debt Report: Student Loan Debt Isn’t Just An Issue For Young Americans
- fico ain't nothing but a number Would You Break Up With Someone For Having A Bad Credit Score?
- Preparing For The End Of Life The Grim But Necessary Art Of Closing Accounts For Dead Family Members & Loved Ones
- go greendale! For-Profit Schools Are More Flexible & Convenient Than Community Colleges, But Can Land You In Debt Hell
- Not Worth Much? College-Educated Consumers With Student Debt Have Median Net Worth Of Just $8,700