Looking for that info to load your EECB, file a letter of complaint, or reach executive customer service? ExecutiveBomb.com has entries for 861+ companies. Just type in the company name to the search box. If they’ve got a result, they’ll spit it out to you. They also rely on users to submit contact info as well, so get to emptying your rolodexes in there.
ExecutiveBomb Makes Finding Executive Contact Info Easy
By Ben Popken January 21, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Feds Accuse 1-800 Contacts Of Badvertising
- Microsoft Sues Justice Dept.; Wants To Be Able To Tell Users When Govt. Reads Their Files
- Man Uses LifeLock To Track Ex-Wife; Company Didn’t Care
- New Yorkers: Here’s How To Help Make Sure You Get The Internet Speed You Pay For
- Are Airlines Deliberately Making It Too Difficult To File Complaints?