Look unto ye, electronic consumers, and gaze upon your ruined world. The abyss swallows yet another false god, with CircuitCity.com stumbling, “Updating”, and finally closing all within the last twenty-four hours. Visit the website yourself for proof, as well as a full explanation of what is going on with all those wonderful product service plans you purchased.
And Lo, a Pale Horse; Circuit City Website Down
By AlexJarvis January 19, 2009
- radioshack RadioShack Bankruptcy Math: The Better-Known Your Company Is, The Less Its Name Is Worth
- so long Some Merchandise From Closing Walmarts Will End Up For Sale On Amazon
- Happy Valentine's Day? Newark Selling Vacant Lots To Couples For $1,000 This Valentine’s Day… But Then You Have To Build A House
- rip tigerdirect TigerDirect Has New Owner, Changes Return Policy On Christmas
- Technology Wins Again Electronic Mortgage Documents Easier To Understand, Provide More Benefits For Consumers