Remember last December when Cigna delayed approval of a liver transplant for a leukemia patient and she died? The girl’s family has filed a lawsuit against the insurance giant.
Family Of Daughter Who Died After Cigna Denied Her A Liver Transplant Files Lawsuit
By alexchasick December 27, 2008
- hold it right there Justice Dept & 9 States Officially File To Block Anthem/Cigna, Aetna/Humana Mergers
- pay for what you get Health Insurers Looking To Pay Less When Drugs Don’t Work As Advertised
- not so fast Report: Justice Dep’t Ready To Block Both Anthem/Cigna And Aetna/Humana Mergers
- a matter of life and debt Nonprofit Hospitals Suing Poor Patients Without Telling Them They Qualify For Reduced Or Free Care
- gaming the system Patients Say UnitedHealth Illegally Overcharged For Prescription Drugs