Remember last December when Cigna delayed approval of a liver transplant for a leukemia patient and she died? The girl’s family has filed a lawsuit against the insurance giant.
Family Of Daughter Who Died After Cigna Denied Her A Liver Transplant Files Lawsuit
By alexchasick December 27, 2008
- well that escalated quickly Anthem Responds To Cigna’s Lawsuit With A Suit Of Its Own
- hold it right there Justice Dept & 9 States Officially File To Block Anthem/Cigna, Aetna/Humana Mergers
- Nope Federal Judge Blocks $54 Billion Anthem/Cigna Merger
- another denial Appeals Court Upholds Decision To Block $54B Anthem, Cigna Merger
- wedding bells Anthem Buying Cigna For $54B In Yet Another Mega Insurance Merger