Business is about doing shit for one supposedly inscrutable reason: to make money. Even if what you’re doing loses money, as long as you said you did it to make money, you’re cool.
The Secret To Business Success
By Ben Popken December 11, 2008
- where there's a bill... there's a way Analyst: If Cable Companies Lose Set-Top Box Money, They’ll Just Charge More For TV
- be heard The 8.5 Steps To Making An Effective Complaint That Gets A Solution
- alibaba What Is Alibaba, And Can I Use It To Buy 280 Pairs Of Pants At A Time?
- the cost of an education Corinthian Employees: School Manipulated Grades, Job-Placement Stats To Score Federal Aid Money
- please go away What Can I Do If I Keep Getting Auto-Billed For A Thing I Don’t Want?