Business is about doing shit for one supposedly inscrutable reason: to make money. Even if what you’re doing loses money, as long as you said you did it to make money, you’re cool.
The Secret To Business Success
By Ben Popken December 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Analyst: If Cable Companies Lose Set-Top Box Money, They’ll Just Charge More For TV
- The 8.5 Steps To Making An Effective Complaint That Gets A Solution
- In Wake Of Storms, Don’t Be Taken In By Home-Repair Scams Or Fake Charities
- What Can I Do If I Keep Getting Auto-Billed For A Thing I Don’t Want?
- Ford Dealership Bans Another Customer For Imperfect Survey Responses