Reader Andrew would like everyone to know that he’s able to get 20 extra uses out of his Neutrogena skin cleaning face wash by dribbling a bit of water in the top. He writes, “The resulting soap isn’t much thinner than the original formula; it foams up and cleans just as well.” Congrats, Andrew. Now, if we can just get you to not buy the unnecessary metrosexual cleansing product in the first place then you’ll really be set.
Man Extends Cleanser's Life By Putting Water In It
By Ben Popken December 2, 2008
- what do you really need? 3 Fancy Dishwasher Features You Can Do Without
- a better airplane bathroom experience Boeing Creates Self-Cleaning Airplane Bathroom, Claims To Kill 99.99% Of Germs
- crimes against cheese Archaeologists Find Evidence Of 3,000-Year-Old Cheesy Cooking Disaster
- unexpected tarantula Good News: Loose Tarantula That Freaked Out Petco Shopper Was Just A Shed Exoskeleton
- treat yourself Salon Offering Free Shampoos To Residents In Drought-Stricken Town