Reader Andrew would like everyone to know that he’s able to get 20 extra uses out of his Neutrogena skin cleaning face wash by dribbling a bit of water in the top. He writes, “The resulting soap isn’t much thinner than the original formula; it foams up and cleans just as well.” Congrats, Andrew. Now, if we can just get you to not buy the unnecessary metrosexual cleansing product in the first place then you’ll really be set.
Man Extends Cleanser's Life By Putting Water In It
By Ben Popken December 2, 2008
- take out the trash How To Not Suck At Spring Cleaning
- remember to wash 5 Food Prep Tips For Reducing Pesticide Risks
- bugging out Are There Any Non-DEET Insect Repellants That Work?
- So Clean and So Fresh Fresh Nissan Touts First Self-Cleaning Car After Testing Water, Mud Resistant Paint
- confusing laundry Why Does The Same Size Tide Bottle Say That It Washes 20% More Loads?