The FTC launched the strangely named “Who Cares” resource site for older patients and those who care for them. It’s a reliable source for knowledge about generics, hormone therapies, hiring caregivers, hearing aids, and alternative treatments, located at ftc.gov/whocares.
FTC Launches Older Patient Info Site
By Ben Popken November 29, 2008
- cue the shimmering music Cancer Centers Tripled Ad Spending In Last Decade; Are They Pushing Hope Or Hype?
- please read the bottom line Government Warns Eye Doctors: Provide Prescriptions After Eye Exams Or Else
- time for low t FDA Warns: If Your “Low T” Is Just From Getting Older, Don’t Use Prescription Testosterone
- the memory of medicine Homeopathic Treatments To Be Held To Same Standards As Other Health Products
- critter control Lice Prevention Product Company Settles With FTC Over False Advertising Claims