The FTC launched the strangely named “Who Cares” resource site for older patients and those who care for them. It’s a reliable source for knowledge about generics, hormone therapies, hiring caregivers, hearing aids, and alternative treatments, located at ftc.gov/whocares.
FTC Launches Older Patient Info Site
By Ben Popken November 29, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Cancer Centers Tripled Ad Spending In Last Decade; Are They Pushing Hope Or Hype?
- Government Warns Eye Doctors: Provide Prescriptions After Eye Exams Or Else
- The Cost Of A Life-Saving EpiPen Has Increased 400% Since 2007
- CDC Urges Primary Care Physicians To Stop Over-Prescribing Painkillers
- Cancer Charities That Scammed $75M From Donors Must Shut Down, Issue Refunds