TracFone is a pre-paid wireless cellphone company that people enjoy for its low cost and hate for its customer service. The problem comes from their globally outsourced and non-integrated call centers. Problems don’t get solved. Emails go unreturned. Problems get stuck in infinitely recursive loops. Here’s a typical story from reader Susan, “I asked them to escalate this to a supervisor. Three days later, I get a response saying that they have investigated the problem and I should call their support line. When I called the support line, they had no details of any prior communication and no way to resolve the problem. So I am back at step one. ” Luckily for you, she found the numbers to escalate complaints up to the corporate level and got it solved: 1-800-876-5753 or 1-800-339-9345.
Reach TracFone Executive Customer Service
By Ben Popken November 21, 2008
- poof Verizon Wireless Agrees To Wipe Out Non-Profit’s $20,300 Data Bill
- off target Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- scamalama-ding-dong 4 Things We Learned About Fake Locksmith Scammers Lurking Online
- be heard The 8.5 Steps To Making An Effective Complaint That Gets A Solution
- comcastic It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today