Daniel read our post about a couple learning how to get their credit card rates lowered from The Consumerist and “realized I have a lot to thank the Consumerist for as well,” he says. “At the moment I am wearing an Italian suit I bought for $99 at amazon.com and next weekend I will be staying at the luxurious Hay-Adams five-star hotel in Washington, DC, for a mere $20 a night. Both of those deals were posted in your morning deals round-up.” Consumerist: saving you money on stuff you already have AND stuff you have yet to have. We’re your recession buddy!
Consumerist's Morning Deals Help Man Live Good Life For Less
By Ben Popken November 14, 2008
- shopping by the ton How To Not Suck… At Buying In Bulk
- where's my stuff? Vessyl Backers Still Waiting For Smart Cups Slated For Early 2015 Debut — So What’s The Holdup?
- pop quiz hotshot Give Your Grey Matter A Weekend Workout With The Consumerist Quiz
- john doe approves Yelp Goes To Court To Protect Identity Of Anonymous Review-Writer
- the cost of an education Former ITT Tech Students Talk About School’s High-Pressure Sales Tactics, Underwhelming Classes