Daniel read our post about a couple learning how to get their credit card rates lowered from The Consumerist and “realized I have a lot to thank the Consumerist for as well,” he says. “At the moment I am wearing an Italian suit I bought for $99 at amazon.com and next weekend I will be staying at the luxurious Hay-Adams five-star hotel in Washington, DC, for a mere $20 a night. Both of those deals were posted in your morning deals round-up.” Consumerist: saving you money on stuff you already have AND stuff you have yet to have. We’re your recession buddy!
Consumerist's Morning Deals Help Man Live Good Life For Less
By Ben Popken November 14, 2008
- john doe approves Yelp Goes To Court To Protect Identity Of Anonymous Review-Writer
- d'oh Guy Probably Won’t Forget The Time He Left A $1.25M Piece Of Art On The Train
- adios y'all Restaurant That Brought Down Paula Deen’s Empire Closes, Doesn’t Tell Employees
- do the math Sprint Offering Customers Access To Amazon Prime On A Monthly Basis
- big data is watching Apple Wants To Pre-Check Your Spending Power Before Advertising To You